Which league is the most competitive one?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dec 2014 - Europe and PL


I had taken a break from FM for about a week, didn't feel the inspiration as the team juggled with results and letting far to many easy goals past them. I found out yesterday what might have been the problem.. I had for some reason focues playing out the wings..but I'm not feilding any wingers.. I play a very tight powerful central midfield that spreads out when attacking and gets back behind the ball in defence. After I changed this I gained much more control of the games, I also did some minor adjustment on the defenders and the "pushing up" of the backline.


Still not feeling the team spirit yet and i might focus on playing with the same starting 11 for a few mathes in a row now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh and to Martin,

    Gosling is playing frequently now in my first team. Lots of injuries on the defensive department has urged him to step in as both right-back and midfielder. I like his mentality on the pitch.

    Changed my tactics again.. to a more straight forward 4-1-2-1-2 and it seems to work great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which marquinhos you got? I search have 2 players, 1 from Internacional 1 from ..forogot where. Love to see Fm blog arise ..keep up good work.. come visit mine and leave your comment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was marquinhos from Internacional, the one who's AMC/ST. I think the other Marquinhos is from Palmeiras and is a winger/ST.

    I've been away for a week, but I might just start blogging again in the next few days.. maybe with a new team and with the new patch. (Caen from france maybe)

    ReplyDelete