Which league is the most competitive one?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

May 2012 - The plague has ended



I really can't find much positive words for my first season with the big boys. I'm just thankful i guess that they allowed me to cling to the little dignity I had left by allowing me to be last team to avoid relegation. As for my players contribution I just a few bright notes to share.

Goncharenko - Young player of the Year. Had a splendid season though a bit injury prone, but when he played he duly delivered.

Miles Addison - Another signing that really did well in my sinking ship.

Adam Bolder - Won't stay in the team for next season.. or at least I don't think so. His stats are way below what they should and his age is against him. Still he performs really well for Millwall. You might even call him an enigma.. a mystery player.



Goals conceded is a horrible sight.. but then again at the end I didn't really bother with playing it safe. I had my share of bad luck, losing a few 3-pointers in the last few minutes.. for instance I was 2-1 up against United in one of the latter games and managed to lose 2 points to a agonizingly late equaliser.



A semi-final in the FA cup is the high-point of my career so far i guess. Hooray for me.

Now awaits a very important transfer period.

Be well!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Majk
    Congratulations, you stayed in the Premier League and that's quite the achievement for a small club like Millwall and well doen for reaching the FA Cup Semi-Finals.

    I find your header image a bit scary, but then again I'm easily scared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin. Maybe I should be happier about it?

    I'm busy with the transfers for next season. It's looking good. But Vaughan got injured in pre-season for about 5 months (yikes).. So I'll have to find an extremely good striker, and maybe a back-up striker.

    Don't let the scary picture foll you. I'm as harmful as a little wolly baby lamb. *Ba-a-a-ah*

    ReplyDelete